Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy birthday to Me :)

I wanna say a big THANK YOU to all my friends who have sent me birthday sms wishes as well as on Facebook! Text messages came in as early as noon yesterday :) and it literally poured in and flooded my phone this morning. By the time I was awake, there were more than 8 msgs waiting for me :)

Thanks for being there and celebrating for me last night dear Chrissy, Nicole notti darling , sweet Eve and my new found good friend mummy Ruth. Not forgetting my bunch of galfriends whom I have known since pre u days. (gonna be two decades in 3 yrs time!!) Thanks for the mini birthday cake light up on Sunday :)

Thanks to my family for always being there for me.. I wouldn't be who I am if not for them :)

I am blessed.



Dear Nicole looking lovingly at her godma ....

3 comments:

w|ther said...

Happy happy birthday :) Hope you had a great one! Made any wishie-wishie? :D

Eileen. 静 said...

thanks sweetie

yeah..made a few wishes..eheheh...they will come true!! i believe! :)

Julian said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And you look like you were deep in prayer not so much as making wishes...hee hee