Saturday, July 05, 2008

Eileen loves the month of July

Do you know that July is one of my favorite month ? Ever since years ago, I have always thought of July as my month. A month where I have decided to pamper myself alittle. For instance rewarding myself with things I want ( material unnecessary items that wouldn't do much to my daily living :P )

It is just a few days into this month and I have already acquired my first want item. I got myself a watch. I don't even need a new watch really... considering how seldom I wear my watches these days. Most of them are just lying in the drawer, some of which time has come to a stop until I restore life to them (no batteries hehe). I wouldn't say that I have a lot of watches (about 10? ) but there was a time when I wanted to collect watches :P but its a money consuming hobby to have :P

So....here is my first treat to myself for this month. A Diesel watch. Quite masculine, which is rather unlike me...but I am tired of the usual dress watches. Will post a better pic when I upload the pics .







Next item in the list...



2 comments:

Julian said...

ooh thanks for the watch...belated birthday gift?? hee hee :P

Joanne said...

wow same taste...
I like that coach new signature patent slingpack too.. but in pink... :)