Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Mid week Photo entry :)

Midweek mindless blabber

Well well, I have been telling myself not to be tempted by the new addition to the already overflowing donut market . Yet, I just couldn't resist joining the few people in the queue at J.CO. In fact, I was there when they first opened..but wasn't tempted back then :p oh well..

So here are the donuts that were shared among my family members and me :)
Those little round bits on top of the chocolate donuts were cereal crispy and are referred to as caviar .. (if only ). I heard that their beverages are apparently quite good. The donuts were soft, and the amount of cream were generous. But I guess nothing beats Krispy Kreme.. -_-''



Is that a peacock ?




---------------

This is how I get my 2 servings of fruits 3 times a week... fruits in a mug. Other days I will usually take oranges .

This concoction here contains apple, carrot and beetroot.. hence the redness



----------------------

Roti Cani across the causeway in the wee hours


--------------
Newly acquired jacket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the jacket and the donuts looks sooo sinful...yikes!

Anonymous said...

"Well well, I have been telling myself not to be tempted by the new addition to the already overflowing donut market . Yet, I just couldn't resist joining the few people in the queue at J.CO. "

crap lahhhhhh

regards
ahwangggggggggggggggggggg

Unknown said...

love the donuts - tempting indeed! :) tried some myself the other day - cant remember the brand tho.

i wouldnt wait in queue for it - wil only buy them if there's no queue :)