Sunday, March 02, 2008

My weekend

Saturday 02-03

Saturday evening was spend with Chrissy and her church mates. I was invited to join the group for dinner (in celebration of one of the ladies' birthday :] ) at Katong Village Waraku. I wasn't feeling too good the whole day and only ate breakfast prior to the late dinner at Waraku. Bloated tummy and slight headache kept me company for most part of the day...making lose my appetite. Didn't really eat much for dinner either.. just a codfish paper hotpot and shared a potato cheesey side dish with Chrissy.


Nicky was there too...and was sticking to me for the first half of the dinner :P She kinda surprised me and some of our friends by planting kisses on my bare arms : P heeheh.. See, when she is cute...she is very cute. But she can be such a little terror! :x like when she giggles while u are very angry and scolding her.


~~Happy Birthday XiaoYun~~




Sunday 03-03

气阴阴冷冷的..来一杯热乎乎的茶,暖暖身体:)




Do you like Indian food?
Have you tried these?
They're yummy...


No comments: