Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A case of a lost cheque?

Thanks Ming for replying (see comments) Firstly, Thanks for taking the time to even read this . Secondly, I was merely just voicing out my thoughts in my own blog. Nothing wrong with that from my point of view. Thanks for checking my payment for me.. and you betcha I will be calling the help desk at 9am tml morning to find my lost cheque.

*edited @11.15am Wed 5th March*

Righty, to put things in the right perspective, I did emailed the help desk on 21st of Feb to kinda 'chase' for my payment. Yes, the admin did reply to me (25th Feb) asking when did I requested for payment to which I replied promptly. So I just waited for the next reply . Since I didn't get any feedback on that, I called the office just mins ago. (not the usual route but you never know until you try ) . So there, Ming was nice to inform me that the cheque was actually paid out and assured me that they are prompt on payment. Another cheque will be issued and send to me.

I guess it was a case of a lost cheque in the mail (yes singpost is well known for that ) . Or possibly a human error like typing the wrong address..missing out on one number or two. Shall wait again :P


No comments: