Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Derving pleasure from pain ...i like....

I am terribly restless these couple of days. It usually happens in the day time. It gets better in the evenings.

Ah well...

Guess what! I have this rather huge ulcer on the tip of my tongue. Must have been the aftermath of consuming those new year goodies and the dire lack of intake of fruits. I seem to have this sadistic approach in 'taking care ' of this ulcer . I just can't help but rub it against the sharp part of my teeth. It is painful of coz by doing so..yet I seem to derive some sort of 'pleasure' from this so call pain hahaha. Do u do that too? Oh yeah, been trying to heal it by 'applying' salt to the 'wound'. Shiok also leh.. I get the same rush as the rubbing againt the teeth motion :P

okay..so much for my ulcer update... gonna eat my lunch now.. will update more on other mindless stuff in awhile.

2 comments:

ruth said...

haha I do that too :) but eh you really very restless ah. Even ulcer also blog... ;P

Sheldon Wee said...

Lol :/ my ulcer hasn't healed yet either. Hurts like crap everytime I rinse my mouth too.