Saturday, January 12, 2008

Time to make a difference *to my life*

There are times when we all wanted a change. Somehow certain issues and thoughts seem to be holding us back. A lot of "what ifs" goes through our minds too. Our fears and insecurities sometimes keep us from doing what we really want.

At a time like this, perhaps a little encouragement or a nudge from a friend is all that take for us to step out of our comfort zone, and to improve on the current situation. The initial stage could be a little trying, but there is no point in all the talk if we don't put our heart into doing it.

I am at this stage ; the need, the want for a change. I guess I have already taken a baby step into the so called 'unknown'. It's for the better. I am looking forward to it. It's time! :)

No comments: