Saturday, January 05, 2008

of last 2 days of 2007

Sunday 30th Dec

I guess some of you should be able to guess where was I on Sunday. Yeah, was back at Animals Lover league again :) I was glad to be back after an absence of 2 weeks.

There is a new addition to the doggie family.

Bee bee is a lab.puppy... cute rite!? We adore her to bits!





This old friend was by my side that day...


lazy fellow! He was literally slumped against me...



-----------------

We left around 5ishpm..just before it started to pour.

Dinner...was taiwan porridge over at Upper Thomson :)


Monday 31st Dec

Spend this day with dear Mr n Mrs Lim ( Vince n Lynn ) , Jandy and Irene :) . oh, yup..i have two sets of Mr n Mrs lim :P Vince n Lynn hardly make their appearance on my blog *camera shy lor* But both of them are my blog's loyal readers *thanks dear*

It was a simple affair. We all gathered at Lynn's with Jan being the latest to arrive :P Shared our taiwan photos with the lims and we were all too lazy to head out for dinner...so Canadian pizza it was.




It was laughter, chatter , and tv time after dinner and it seems that pizza wasn't enough to satisfy our hunger... Jan suggested going for bak gu teh :P


So it was off to Balestiel for Founders... and I made it home in time to watch the fireworks at mid night :)




View of the city :)


No comments: