Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Of National Treasure n Good luck Chuck



I finally redeemed my last few hundred M1 Sunperks points for this movie. It is the sequel of same title production in '04.

Nicolas Cage looked , erm, haggard in the movie. His expressions seemed weird. As I didn't watch the first part 2 yrs ago, I kinda had a little trouble following the storyline. The first 40 mins were rather excruciating...I actually dozed off in between those yawn inducing scenes. Perhaps it's lso due to the butt freezing temperature in the theater :P

The pace kinda picked up after 40 mins and after that it wasn't so bad. But I had a deja vu feeling..as in the plot has been used many a times..I felt like I was watching Indiana Jones :P

-----------------------





Watched this few days back..

Rated R21 for nudity and story line . Some of the jokes were funny, some on the other hand were really lame and low. Starred Jesscia Alba and Dane Cook ( who on earth is he!??! C grade actor?) Really , I have never heard of Dane cook b4. But he's not bad looking. Nope..no frontal nudity from Jessica if that's what you are hoping for. This is as close as it gets :P Only worth watching from Monday - Wed. Save your $9.50 for other movies.




No comments: