Thursday, December 20, 2007

Have you done something good for yourself this year?

My mood this morning is a little dampen by the wet weather, but then again, it will pass (guess it's just my usual p.m.s :X )

Hmm, is it me or just that this year really went by in a blink of an eye? It'll be 2008 in mere 11 days.

Have you achieved your goals this year?

Have you managed to quit smoking like you said you would in the beginning of '07?
Or lost that couple of kgs ?

Or quit being so emotionally dependent on that jerk who lied to you over and over again?

Have you kick the gambling habit like you said you would all the time?

Have you finally let go of the person you know that will never be yours?

Or forgiven someone who hurt you badly ?


Have you done something good for yourself this year?



2 comments:

Sheldon Wee said...

Guess what I won for my unit christmas bbq's lucky draw. Some freaking iron which I'm prolly never going to use because its from an unknown brand lol.

Eileen. 静 said...

your comment quite random leh this time round hahahhha