Monday, November 12, 2007

Italian Pizza Shop *La Pizzaiola* @ HDB block

I first noticed this little shop while on board bus no. 95, I was with Alicia , and KT, heading towards Holland V. after our music practice. Chrissy also mentioned this place to me as she was there with her colleagues after reading the review here.

I was around the vicinity last week, so decided to hop by for the thin crust pizza :) This little cafe is located away from Holland V. Anyway, it is quite a small cafe.. one side of the shop is where the food counter is..u can choose the kind of pizzas and lasagnas u fancy. And on the other side is a row of high chairs and counter top where u can sit and eat your pizzas :) There's a long stretch of mirror on the wall as well.

was quite lost, didn't know which to choose. I had set A in the end ( one slice of pizza plus choice of soft drink --$6 )

Here's my salami pizza :)



Choose your pizza!


mirror image





La Pizzaiola
43 Holland Drive #01-63
67795502 10am to 10pm
Closed every Tuesday www.lapizzaiola.com.sg

No comments: