Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Beowulf--lengendary hero? Or just another man who can't resist temptation?




This movie hasn't officially open for screening yet and thanks to M1, I managed to get 'free' tickets to watch it first on Tuesday evening. I exchanged 400 sunperks points for a pair of tickets. I don't have much of a choice since my points are expiring end of this month. I still have another 500+ points left..gotta redeem for another movie soon :)

I actually though I wouldn't really enjoy this movie, but surprisingly I was wrong.
The amazing computer generated images were cool. Of coz I am not sure about the productuion but after rendering the real actors into 3D form, they still look so real. Angelina Jolin looked amazing... simply clad in gold paint..wow :P


Beowulf couldn't take his eyes off Gendal's mum :P
Like the previous king, he couldn't resist her seduction and fell into her 'beauty trap'


I mean come on..he was actually sent there to get rid of her, but failed to do so. Tsk tsk. The weakness of men..and how smart of a female, (even if it's a monster, but still ..a female one no less) to play up on that part of a man ;p to get what she wants .

Ok, shan't say too much about the movie. Go if u love action..blood and fantasy.

2 comments:

Julian said...

Hey it's Angelina Jolie what?? I'd be tempted too...ha ha

incognito said...

i ever watched a previous version starring christopher lambert. not too bad