Sunday, October 28, 2007

Spooky Night Safari Trip

Yes yes... I haven't been updating much this week. There's a clear lack of disinterest to blog . I attribute that partly due to my mood swing of late and also because of my stupid cough. It seems that I have reached a bottleneck of some sort. Maybe I should look into the direction of where this blog of mine is going. I always get melancholic and slightly displace as we approach year end. So many things.. so little time.

Well well, will try to update later about the wedding performance that my music ensemble will be performing in the evening at Raffles town club. I hope the invited guests and the lovely couple wouldn't choke on their food with our playing :P

************

Ok, let's just put that aside for now. Here's just a quick update :)

"Spooky " Night Safari outing with Chrissy's cell group :)

Sadly, no photos of the cute animals since flash photography is sort of 'disallowed' at the Night Safari. The animals are adverse to strong lighting, so any strong flash may startle them. We certainly don't wish to be trampled or chased by any of them. The place was decked in Halloween fashion and there were 'vampires, ghosts and the dead' roaming around...waiting to scare and spook the visitors :) We were worried that Nicole would be afraid and cry, so we kinda kept her away from the spooky ones :P

at the entrance, with one of the skeleton usher
(check out nicole's pram. It has the night safety reflective strips )


Pumkin galore ..


We were quite intrigued by this ghostly tim sum cart ~~


Chrissy and her new found friend.....



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the lady wearing the red cheongsam

Eileen. 静 said...

yeah.. we saw that lady~ but were in a rush to catch the tram..so didn't take a pic with her :P