Thursday, October 11, 2007

fact-- boring entry= falling readership



EQ is very important in maintaining any form of relationships and also essential in day to day living. A person without EQ is very likely to be 'unpopular' among her peers. I have met such a person. I only came to realised her lack of tack and her minimum emotional
quotient in recent days. I never understood why another mutual friend would bad mouth her until I got a taste of her insensitive remarks and her strange way of doing certain things. Thankfully my sharp tongue was at work that day..hence I managed to 'shoot' her back when faced with her curt words. Usually I would probably just ignore her..but I guess I wasn't really in the best of moods that day..and with her constantly stepping on my toes..I just have to retaliate. Someone's "disappearance " has some effects on my mood.

-------------------


i am bored
i have no muse for my blog
i have a mental block



There's a slide in my readership :P Yup..i know.. there is an obvious lack in interesting posts and photos. Oh well... just not really in the mood to write anything this week. Will bounce back soon!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee, u know what? your higher viewership back then was due to your battle with me! seriously...you can try it again.

hohoho

W.A Musxzart said...

miao pussycats....

hahahaha, you could start a malicious gossip. people loves a gossip..