Thursday, September 06, 2007

Girls! Are you 'guilty' of this [ wardrobe multifunction ]/Guys--admit it, you have seen it before right?

*disclaimer*--i am not being a prude..I am just giving some friendly advice*

I have seen it on many occasions.. really, I have no wish to see it. If you are my friend, you probably have been 'warned' by me if I know you're guilty of it :P

What am I talking about? Females who wear shirts/ blouses... pls take note.

How many of you actually notice the gap between the 2nd and 3rd button of your shirt ? Do practice caution , especially so if you are fond of wearing tight fitting shirts. I have noticed that many ladies simply do not bother, either that or they thought no one would notice. Of course not all shirts give you this problem..and it can be solved by a safety pin or by sewing one of those hidden buttons. Alternatively, if you do not wanna spoil the fabric, you can sew velcro strips.

No matter how flat chested you may be, the gap is there.. and it seemed to bunch up regardless of how big or small your chest is . It is not that I deliberately wanna 'look' at that area.. why should I~ haha. Think about it, imagine how many girls have 'zao geng' already.. and how many happy men are out there feasting on the 'sight' . (and letting their imagination run wild!!)

So many a times I have spotted such exposures-- in crowded MRT, on board buses...while shopping along Orchard.. almost anywhere . Pls ladies, unless u are doing it for fun or simply being a tease, do cover up.. And if you really wanna show off your bra, then for goodness sake wear a nice one okay? :P ( I am not encouraging you to do that -_-'' ) Another thing, if the shirt is too snuggly fitted(especially lycra ones) , it's time to get one in a bigger size or just chuck it aside.

Take a look at these pics. I took them off some shopping auction site. See how obvious the gap is... it is not difficult for people to just peek at what is inside ...



here's another one.. if the girl is big boned or has fuller breasts,
the gap would have expose more ..


And men out there, don't deny that you have never look at girls with 'wardrobe malfunction' issue . If I have spotted a few myself, I am pretty sure most guys reading this would have seen more than me hahaha . The shy ones may try to look away...but nevertheless still peek.

Ladies--Just be more aware when you wear a blouse/shirt the next time..


3 comments:

DK said...

Alamak... why u warn everyone? Now they going to put safety pin and we guys got nothing to see.

(kidding kidding)

Eileen. 静 said...

oorhhh.. dk..so u admitted that u got see lor... hahah :P

I just advising only..whether the girls listen or not.. its up to them..

Sheldon Wee said...

I agree with dk :(

But honestly I never noticed this phenomenon until you pointed it out lol