Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Of Japanese boobs

I was looking through my statcounter and found this strange link to one of my blog entries from ages ago. I clicked on it and it appears to be a website full of japanese news, articles, cute funny japanese stuff :) Apparently the administrator found my entry and decided to link it to their site

(edited- oops. posted the wrong link--click for more japanese stuff. )


this was what they linked :P

Originally here

I found something really funny at the toys section... toys section mind u. I wonder which parent would buy this for the kid hahaha. It is pretty self explanatory just by looking at the pictures on the box. I wonder what it is written in Jap... "wow I have breasts now!!" "wow they sure feels real!!"hahaha

I can almost hear the boy asking his mum..
"mummy... i want to buy that pair of inflatable boobs!!"


Step one-- Place your newly acquired boobs firmly against your chest

Step two-- Place your hands on where the boobs are and slowly massage them


Step three-- Viola!! they magically inflate. Now you can go show off to everyone.



In case u wanna go Daiso to look for the above, sorry to say, it is no longer there anymore. I think they have taken it off the shelf :P
----------------


Remember the old school pencil case?

I found the minimalist verison at Muji
It's on sale now..$9 :)


2 comments:

insomniac said...

Hi, my name is Sebastian and I am the guy from this Straits Times article: http://singapore.roomsDB.net/roomsdbnet.pdf ! I found your blog on ping.sg because I am looking for Singaporean bloggers like you. As a promotion, I am now distributing 1500++ SG$ among bloggers who just write a simple review of my site! If you are interested, find out the details here: http://roomsdb.wordpress.com !

Bye, Sebastian!

Lily Goodwin said...

I love Muji stuff!!! so affordable and practical, really love their home stuff. Bedsheets and decorations.