Wednesday, March 21, 2007

plugged on...

It seems that most of us are quite dependent on our listening devices on public transport. Are you like me.. carrying my ipod in my bag everyday? Yours could be some other mp3 player or even your cool handphone that has a large storage of mp3 songs :) Just take a look the next time you ride on the train.. every one in three youngsters ( of coz that includes you and me :} ) have earphones plugged in , trying to block out the outside world, entering to one's secret musical realm.

But pls pls, do not try to play your songs like the ah beng or ah lian (or the rockers) These people love to blast their songs via the speakers! NO thanks, no need to share your Zhou Jie Lun with me..

What will I do without my trusty ipod . Okay, it wasn't quite trusty these days... it gave me some problems recently and I had to reformat the whole damn thing. Yeah..lost quite a number of my fav. tunes. I guess such devices are not made to last. There are so many models and brands out there, consumers like you and me are spoiled for choice.. we are enticed to buy the latest player. Well, I am happy with what I have for now :) It keeps me company on those lonely bus rides home, and shuts out the chatty aunties in the train :)

My ipod, all covered up....






Snapped it on the bus...


No comments: