Friday, February 02, 2007

Babel Babble



My brother downloaded this movie and I found it in my drive. Ooh great... now I don't have to spend $6.5 watching this in the cinema :P ( though it is worth while watching it..go catch it )

I like it personally..regardless of what some 'critics' have commented. I like how the writer managed to link everyone up.. yet able to tell the characters' individual stories. There's a girl who's yearning for love and attention..there's a woman who lived for a long period of time in a country that doesn't recognise her presence..there's a pair of lonely couple trying to stay together..

ok ok..shan't go into too much details. Anyhow, I enjoyed Babel.

Oh, by the way, this isn't a brad pitt movie, as in it doesn't focus on him much as there are 4 stories to be told .

No comments: