Wednesday, January 03, 2007

resolutions? do i need them?

In view of the new year..and also my failing health, I have came up with the following list of "resolutions" for 2007

cut down on late nights *gonna be tough*

start jogging *possible*

gym gym gym *really?!*

stay focus and will try not to get too emo. about certain issues

stay true to myself and say NO when needed*don't wanna be a doormat again*

I guess the main thing is taking care of my health. Been very lax with my body last yr.. eating at irregular hours and horrors of horrors.. supper . I am young at heart but i guess my body isn't . So..it's time I put in some effort. Please support me!!




2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

It's true. The most effective way of looking beautiful is having sufficient sleep every night. They don't call it the beauty sleep for nothing :)

Eileen. 静 said...

ah.. *tries to prepare herself for an early nite*