Wednesday, December 27, 2006

of slow internet connection and strained neck muscles

Finally saw the doctor with regards to my strained muscles on neck. Has been bothering me for the past few days. The pain got worst this morning. Saw a different doc as the clinic I usually go to was really crowded. No miracle pill was given to me..just some muscle relaxant and mild pain killers . Hope the pain will go away soon. Oh yeah, the doctor seemed to exude a rather gay-ish vibe :P

Just checked the blog hit counter.. seemed that the slow connection did affect the no. of people visiting my blog today. Not that it really matters..just an observation.. it has hit an all time low number *pouts and shrugs*

oh yes..the cute stray cat at my block has just given birth to 2 kitties. Some nice person placed her and her two babies in a plastic box. I took this photo few nights back when I got home :)


+++++++++++

Internet connection was sluggish in the morning due to the earthquake in Taiwan.

Earthquake in Taiwan results in slow internet service in Singapore
By Hoe Yeen Nie, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 27 December 2006 1153 hrs

SINGAPORE: Despite the distance, Tuesday night's earthquake in Taiwan made its presence felt in Singapore.

Internet providers StarHub and SingTel say the earthquake caused disruptions to the undersea cables, resulting in slow internet access to some sites.

Both companies say internet traffic diversion and restoration works are currently underway.

SingTel adds that its undersea cable system with Europe was not affected. - CNA/so


***********

No comments: