Monday, August 07, 2006

charm me with your smile.........

Sunday 6th Aug

Took a nap in the evening and woke up with a lousy pukey feeling. Well, better now..however , wide awake.

Been patronizing Menotti's for the past two weekends. Their desserts are at 1/2 price after 10 pm every night :) Yeah..that's the draw and we are gonna try all the desserts on the menu.(gosh..i feel fat just mentioning that)(detractors- don't even bother commenting that I am fat..coz I will KILL you one by one if you do that..so shut up) *lalallalallalalalalla* fiddling with hair*

Camera time!
30th July..
This was rather interesting.. Alicia took me when I was snapping a photo of myself haha. That explains the*flash light from my camera* cast of light on my face..




5th August
Tiramisu and warm choco cake with ice cream


I hardly wore strips.. and here I am..in one of my rare stripped top..






Jumbled up thoughts as usual at this hour. No good..sigh.. need to shut my mind up..

Sleep is beckoning me .. Good nite

No comments: