Sunday, July 30, 2006

30th July -My birthday :)



Happy Birthday to Me :)
It's just another normal day.. not much celebration this year..though I am glad to be able to attend the NDP preview with my brother..who had to endure my 'complains' through out the show.hahah..nevertheless.. we had much fun.

My wishes for this birthday--

-good health
-get a new direction in life
-good health to everyone at home
-be more patient and complain less.. :P
-be a better person (as compared to my previous yrs )

There are a few other wishes that I don't wanna tell anyone hehehe..

2 comments:

Doreen said...

It is not just another normal day, it is your BIRTHDAY! So, Happy Birthday to you! May you wishes come true...(^_^)

Eileen. 静 said...

hey babe..thanks for dropping by and thanks haha..yeah..it's my birthday..a quiet one this year :) age is 'catching up' hahaa