Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Quotes I like

I suppose some of you may wonder where is my resolution list for the new year. Well, I wouldn't be posting it up any sooner. It's not that I do not have any this year, it's just that it seems rather cliched telling people how I wanna improve on myself, how much weight I wanna lost etc. This post seems meaningless hahaha. Anyway ..here's a list of quotes I like... may it be of inspiration to you in this brand new year!!


Quotations

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
Mark Twain


Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything evil and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.


You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough.
Frank Crane


Everybody likes to go their own way--to choose their own time and manner of devotion.
Jane Austen, (Mansfield Park )


People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,but when the darkness sets in,their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross


Fear less, hope more;Whine less, breathe more;Talk less, say more;Hate less, love more;And all good things are yours.
Swedish Proverb


All the world's a stage,And all the men and women merely players.They have their exits and their entrances,And one man in his time plays many parts,His acts being seven ages
William Shakespeare (As You Like It )

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainty that just to be alive is a grand thing.
Agatha Christie


Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
Harvey Fierstein


Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
Paul Boese


Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
Burton Hills


No comments: