Friday, January 28, 2011

Eileen drinks Share Tea 歇脚亭

By now you should know the rough concept of how to order Taiwanese Bubble Tea...

So , yeah, there is another new player . Friend alerted me on a new franchise of bubble tea -Share Tea 歇脚亭 at basement 1 of Wisma Atria ( next to Famous Amos) . Ques were seen forming on weekends however when I was there on a Wednesday afternoon, there were only 3 persons ahead of me .


Tell them which drink, how many percent sugar level, with pearls..
no pearls..then take the receipt and wait for your number
to be shown on the LED screen.





here's my classic bubble milk green tea,
30 % sugar level, less pearls


Can make payment with your EZlink Card



Here's what they have to offer


* I am only blogging about the tea i drink..
I do not know anything about Share Tea franchise *
I do not own share tea!! thanks.


No comments: