Saturday, December 04, 2010

Braving thru the cold weather...

We are entering in to the final month of 2010...Does it scare you to bits how time seems to slip by you when you least notice it? Perhaps it's all these year end festivities and the year end weather ( been raining!) that is getting into me. My mind has been in a whirlpool of sorts these days.. too many things are happening concurrently and what can I do but to bite my lips, take a deep breath and see through them?




I am looking forward to 2011.. yeah.. 2010 has been a little messy but still memorable. Looking forward to a better and new me..

I realised how much I have been ignoring my blog.. the number of posts I put up each month has been dwindling. I haven't been eating out as much as I used to ..hence the drop in food postings :) I have been really lazy as well of course ..

I am just merely writing what comes to my mind now.. by now you should have realised how random this post has been.. No I am not muddle headed.. perhaps a little confused and somewhat stress.. aren't we all at times?

I shall leave you here while I brave thru the rain and weather..... check back soon ya!?



muddle headed..

I shall leave you here.. check back soon ya?


No comments: