Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am feeling so much better~!

Thanks for the concern..you know who you are :) *huggies*

I am feeling much better already. Yup, I kinda did nothing the whole of my Saturday except sleeping! Some of you may be envious of me.. but really, I would much rather be out there doing something than to sleep the day away~ Of coz if not for the predicament I was in, I wouldn't be in bed either :x

After all the bed rest, I just can't wait to head out. He drove by to pick me up much later for some food, and surprised me with a gift :)






wanna know what's inside the chick?



Anyway, thanks to his massage.. it kinda alleviated my horrible dizzy feeling, and his take on this whole dizzy issue is that it could be due to TMJ ( temporomandibular joint). It's all kinda vague..I mean alot of medical symptoms seem to involve some sort of dizziness.

With all that being said, I think I am due for a much needed blood test and health assessment.

No comments: