Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The one who has to do Six weird things meme

Tagged! This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog

6ix Weird Things about Eileen

1--Pls pet/pat me on my head..or touch my hair.. Yes, I love being pat on my head by that special someone. Makes me feel like a small girl being protected once again . But don't do it in a way as if you are petting a dog. It has to be done in an affectionate manner..with soft touches :)

2-- The clothes hangers in my cupboard are all in one direction. It irks me if some of the hangers are in the opposite direction. And the clothes are organised in a similar fashion.. dresses on the extreme end, followed by pants, skirts, long sleeves shirts, short sleeves etc...

3--I totally hated okra( lady's finger) and eggplant/bringal..until only recently. I found them mushy and slimy. However, I changed my mind after trying fried stuff eggplant and bbq eggplant recently and wow..i got hooked on to it. I still find okra slimy due to the sticky substance in the pod..but yeah, I will eat it if it's fried with chilli!!

4--I dislike talking on the handphone while travelling on the public transport.(excluding cabs). I can't conduct a proper conservation knowing the person next to me can hear whatever I say.

5-- Have always prefer guys who are on the larger body frame :P Not the muscular sort, but more like those with meat (in some instances..fats ) and nice broad shoulders . More to hug they say .

6-- I am clumsy! I can twist and sprain my ankles even on a normal level road..Have done that a couple of times. Both of my ankles have sprained twice each :x

Gee, who should I pass this on to? Been told to pass on to 6 other friends..but I guess will only pass on to three other pals. Here are the lucky three!!

Julian
Winston
Kheng Wai

No comments: