Friday, February 24, 2006

Rochester Park

Yeah.Haven't been updating much this week :) So now here I am, feeding my faithful regulars with new photos and an interesting place to spend money.

----------------------oOoOoO-------------------------
Rochester... I sure miss reading Jane Eyre. Nah! This isn't about Mr Rochester from Jane Erye. Went for drinks with my pals at One Rochester. It is basically a colonel house turn into a bali theme chillout winebar. It has an uncanny resemblance to this place at Gilman village (little bail). Normal bar prices with finger food that are easy on the palate. Quite a wide range of drinks/wine to choose from. I only took photos indoors.. the outdoor ambience's pretty cozy, with mini waterfalls and water features adding a touch to the balinese atmosphere

Salmon ~~its delicious
.


Camera whore again :P


No comments: