Friday, November 04, 2005

Top 5 things i have done after the breakup


Folks, it has been 3 months since the breakup. Here are some of the things I have been doing since.

Top 5 things I have done since the Breakup

(1)Read
-The time traveler's wife
by Audrey Niffenegger (cried)
-Shape of my heart by Tiffanie DeBartolo (cried)
-Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho
-The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom
-He's just not that into you by Greg Behrendt & Liz tuccillo ( 'informative' )

(2)
Cry
Yeah..Pretty usual for a person grieving a lost love :P It was terrible during the first week. Cried the minute I was awake, cried each time he called. Thank goodness I have gone pass that stage.

(3)
Shop
whahahahha... its rather therapeutic , though I did make a few impulsive buys.

(4)
Watch Tv
Thank goodness for cable tv. Managed to watch some cool korean dramas hahaha.

(5)Pig out
-_-"" yup..i have been eating.. Its about time I lost some weight. Coz I would wanna start dating again!! (*_^)


No comments: